Bigbobfans
2016-05-01T19:04:20Z
Leading up to the 2016 draft, it looked like Goff was going to go 2nd overall and it turned out Wentz went 2nd overall. I was mind blown because Wentz played in a system where he was carried by the running back but Goff will become a solid pocket passer with the RB's carrying most of the load the first two seasons.
Thanks
Brogrammer
Jr. Dev.
Adamo
2016-05-01T19:35:29Z
Personally...I think the most versatile QB was drafted by Denver. Lynch should be solid there. I am a Bengals fan and was disappointed they couldn't land one of the top 4 recievers!!
Bigbobfans
2016-05-01T20:18:17Z
Well you need to look at the style of play each team plays Goff is going to have time to develop into an elite QB. Lynch is going to have a solid confidence boost with some of the WR's he has available, and his passing with become pretty solid for the NFL.  Best steal was Miami Dolphins getting the OT from Ol Miss Tunsil, because of a video from two years ago and might be the next Jake Long.
Thanks
Brogrammer
Jr. Dev.
Adamo
2016-05-02T01:28:20Z
Very valid point on the weed smoker OT...great talent! But I wouldn't invest millions into a guy like that. Browns WR Gordon is the greatest example of talent wasted..no problem with weed smokers but..... if your getting paid follow the rules. Who dey!! Bengals all the way!!
Bigbobfans
2016-05-02T17:27:04Z
Well it will be interesting to see how Tunsil will do with the Miami Dolphins because that city is a huge party town. I think the chargers made a mistake on grabbing Bosa with their pick, but that is my own opinion.
Thanks
Brogrammer
Jr. Dev.